Over the weekend little Charley sprouted her first little tooth. It is her bottom left tooth. She doesn't seem terribly bothered by it. She does spend a lot of time drooling and sticks just about anything into her mouth to chew. Both Daddy and I had been waiting for a tooth, and daddy noticed it Saturday morning. She is growing so fast!
I can't believe how fast time is flying. I am entering the last week of my cycle break and am already a little sad to see our time begin to come to an end. I have so much fun spending my days with Charley. She has made so many small little changes in the last few weeks. I am dreading having to leave her again, but I am keeping in mind that I have 9 weeks of school and then will be off again for 3 weeks at Christmas.
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





3 comments:
Oh, thats so exciting! That must be so cute! Dave didnt have teeth til he was like 8 months, so it doesnt look good for Evan! It was good seeing you guys last weekend. Lookin forward to seeing Charlotte again... and you too. (give that girl some bananas!!)
I cannot believe how big she is getting!!! She is growing like a weed! Your nine weeks are going to fly by so fast! Christmas always seems to creep up on us! We love you guys!
She has a tooth?! Seriously, she is SO advanced!
Post a Comment