I am so happy to have the next 3 weeks off with Charley. She is growing so fast I can hardly believe it. We have a million pictures and as I sit and compare them it blows me away to see how much she has already changed. She has developed such a cute little personality with her darling smiles and miniature giggles.
We spent this last weekend with Aunt Terri and Uncle Matt at their house. We spent Saturday helping landscape while Grandma and Grandpa took turns watching Charley. Charley and Berkley loved their stay with Aunt T and Uncle Matt!! This coming weekend me and Charley are going to Eureka Springs for a girl's weekend!!! Because I know Grandma 'B' doesn't have the internet I can tell you that the trip is a surprise for her 60th birthday. We are so excited to spend the weekend with Grandma B and her family and friends shopping and hanging out!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





1 comment:
Baby Charley and Berkley were such great helpers with the landscaping! They can come back anytime they want!
Aunt Terri
Post a Comment