So Charley has both bottom teeth coming in!! She is getting SO big! We moved on to our 3-6 month clothes this past week and she looks so much bigger in these clothes. We also have another exciting new trick....rolling over from belly to back. Now these rolls are very random, but it won't be long before she is tumbling all over the living room to get to things she wants. She has taken a liking to Berkley this past week. She notices him and laughs at his big sloppy kisses and elephant-like moves.
I go back to work on Monday and it makes me sad to know that I will be missing my days with Charley. I'm sure by the time my next break rolls around she will have some pretty serious new tricks. I can't wait!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





2 comments:
Hey, I just noticed that in the "Playing in my big girl toy" picture, Baby Charley has the Fredrick guy hair!
Seriously, when you and Matt were waiting for Baby Charley, did you ever once say, "Oh Matt, I hope she gets your bangs!"
I didn't think so. ;-D
Baby Charley says:
"Hey, Mommy! Post more pictures and stories about me! My Aunt T misses me and wants to see how big I'm getting!
Also, thanks for being such a good mommy! I love you!"
Post a Comment