Life is good! Charley is getting big, and we are having a blast. Tomorrow is Halloween, and we are excited to show off our little caterpillar. Got a little anxious this week and dressed her up to grab some cute pictures!!
Charley is talking a lot and giggling easily. It is hard to leave her each day to go to work knowing that she is giving smiles away to someone else! Daddy had his appendix taken out last night so we missed him, but he is back home tonight and we are glad that he is okay.
I use to think that mornings were Charley's favorite part of the day, but she seems to be loving the evenings just as much these days. Bath time is always a favorite!! She absolutely LOVES her Baby Einstein video. She giggles and wiggles as she watches it. We also love it because it is just long enough to get dinner eaten and cleaned up without having to entertain the little cutie.
Well, speaking of bath time it is just about that time. We have a big day tomorrow with it being our first Halloween and all. I promise, Aunt T, that I will get better at the updates (or at least try!).
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





1 comment:
Charley is so cute! I love her costume!!! I hope Matt is doing better! We missed you guys at the game. You really didn't miss much of the game. It pretty much sucked! See you guys soon!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Post a Comment