Charley has been full of smiles and tiny little giggles. Matt and I are having so much fun watching Charley learn about her new little world. She LOVES her hands and feet, and she is so excited to be learning that they are attached to HER!! These hands and feet seem to occupy her whenever and wherever.
Baby Charley was sick for the first time last week. She went to the doctor on Wednesday and it was just a little cold. She passed that little cold on to mommy and daddy!!! Charley is feeling much better this week while we are still fighting our colds.
It is hard for us to believe that Charley is going to be 12 weeks old tomorrow. (I guess she isn't technically 3 months old until the 12th.) We are going to get family pictures taken on Sept 12th, and I am really hoping that we can catch some of her cute little grins that day! Time continues to fly by....I will be on cycle break in 2 short weeks. Of course, I can't wait to be able to spend everyday with her!!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





4 comments:
Time is flying by!!! I am so excited your off in 2 weeks!
Glad Charley is feeling better! Hope you guys do soon!!! Man I can't believe she is going to be 3 months already! That's crazy! Can't wait to see the family pictures!!! We love you guys!
I like the smiles she gives when you think she's almost asleep. Like "Oh, you thought you could put me down? Tricked you!"
hi mrs.fredrick ilove your blog charley is so adorable
Post a Comment