Charley was 3 months old on Friday and we can hardly believe it!! We can't imagine life without her, but on the other hand it seems like yesterday that she arrived!
Charley is doing great. She had her pictures taken professionally for the first time yesterday. Of course she didn't crack a smile, but they were darling anyway!! Today she is being baptised at Assumption. We are going to mass at 12:00 and the baptism directly follows. Aunt Melanie and Uncle Niel are very excited about being Charley's godparents as is Charley!! We are going to have the family over afterwards for a very rainy BBQ so that everyone will be able to spend some special time with Charley. Today is also Grandparents Day, and Charley has special gifts for all of her special grandparents. Cycle break begins for me on Friday and I am so excited to be able to stay spend the next 3 weeks with her!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





1 comment:
I love the family phote. I was wondering what you guys were up to today...Happy Baptism Charley!!!! May God bless you everyday!!!!!
Post a Comment