Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun at the lake

So...little Charley is everywhere. She is crawling and curious.....not a great combination. She has learned how to stand up in the crib but then gets 'stuck.' She hasn't mastered the sitting down part of this fun little activity therefore bed time has become quite interesting.

She has developed this cute little personality that I just can't get enough of!! She is into giving hugs and kisses to all of her little furry animals and even mommy and daddy. It melts my heart!

This past weekend was her first weekend at Table Rock and she LOVED it. She isn't a fan of the whole life jacket thing, but then who is? She was such a happy camper hanging out in the boat though. She played and was content watching the other boaters. She had a sharp eye for the birds flying around. Daddy caught some fish, and she wasn't into touching them quite yet. She was also a little unsure about getting into the water. We walked down to the shore a few times and she got her toes to the water and fussed. We're hoping this will get better:)

The countdown is on for her 1st birthday. To think that on June 12th she will be one is C R A Z Y! Time flies!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG I cannot believe its been a year , she seems to have been with you for forever! You know what I mean? She is such a cutie!I am so glad she did so good at the lake!

Evan said...

Oh, I cant wait to see lake pictures!! I hate to say, but we wont be able to make it to the birthday party. We dont get home til 5:30, and Dave not til 6:30ish in the busy season. BUMMER!!! But i cant wait to see you guys next weekend!!!!!

Fun at the zoo

Fun at the zoo

This is the look that has daddy wrapped around Charley's finger.

This is the look that has daddy wrapped around Charley's finger.

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Me and daddy at the park

Me and daddy at the park

The lollipop kid!

The lollipop kid!

Happy baby!

Happy baby!

I love to go for car rides!!

I love to go for car rides!!

Go Blues!!

Go Blues!!

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Whoooooaaaa!

Whoooooaaaa!

I'm just resting

I'm just resting

One cool girl

One cool girl

Cheese!!!

Cheese!!!

Too cute!!

Too cute!!

Play! Play! Play!

Play! Play! Play!

Chubby cheeks

Chubby cheeks

I'm trying to take off!

I'm trying to take off!

Happy New Year from Colorado

Happy New Year from Colorado

We had a great time in Colorado!

We had a great time in Colorado!

Chilly Charley

Chilly Charley

It's cold out here!!

It's cold out here!!

Spending time with daddy

Spending time with daddy

Charley's first snow

Charley's first snow

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

What a great new toy!

What a great new toy!

Christmas morning with Grammy B

Christmas morning with Grammy B

On our way to see Santa

On our way to see Santa

Waiting patiently for Santa

Waiting patiently for Santa

Daddy and Charley picking out a Christmas tree

Daddy and Charley picking out a Christmas tree

Okay Santa, I want .........

Okay Santa, I want .........

Never mind, I don't want anything!

Never mind, I don't want anything!

Mommy and Charley at the tree farm

Mommy and Charley at the tree farm

Uncle Neil, Santa, & Charley

Uncle Neil, Santa, & Charley

Aunt Melanie is keeping Charley nice and warm!

Aunt Melanie is keeping Charley nice and warm!

Our little turkey

Our little turkey

Thanksgiving at Grammy B's

Thanksgiving at Grammy B's

Sweet potatoes on Turkey Day

Sweet potatoes on Turkey Day

Just g-riding with my pumps

Just g-riding with my pumps

Pumpkin patch fun

Pumpkin patch fun

One of these is not like the others

One of these is not like the others

This one is just for me

This one is just for me

Our little pumpkin

Our little pumpkin

I am tooooo cute!

I am tooooo cute!

I am 9 months old!!!

I am 9 months old!!!

8 months old

8 months old

I'm 7 months old

I'm 7 months old

I'm 6 months old!!

I'm 6 months old!!

Look! I'm 5 months old!

Look!  I'm 5 months old!

I'm 4 months!

I'm 4 months!

I'm 3 months old!!

I'm 3 months old!!

2 months old... Big Girl!!

2 months old... Big Girl!!

1 month old Charley

1 month old Charley
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker