Saturday, March 14, 2009

Come on Spring!!

Charley is growing fast! She was 9 months on the 12th....still not crawling, cruising, or walking. We have been 'practicing' everyday. It's like boot camp around here!!! She bounces and shakes like a champ when she is playing with her toys, but she is completely content staying put. I think we need to spend more time appreciating this peaceful time in our lives:)

Charley had a busy day today. We rode to Columbia for an early wedding shower and made it home just in time for church tonight. She was a little embarrassing to sit with. She screamed to the point of cracking her voice. Matt and I just look around like 'Who is that, and would they please control their baby!!'

She is so much fun. Her and I have spent the last week together going to the zoo, shopping, running errands, and taking naps. We love it!! If only we could stay at home together everyday!!

Her little personality is bursting. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to read books with anyone, and bath time is still an all time favorite! We have finally given up on her ever eating 'baby' food. No big deal, she just jumped right in with the 'big people' food. If we're eating it, she is....roast beef, tacos, pizza, mac & cheese, TONS of banana, and her very favorite Thin Mints. Everyone loves Girl Scout cookies!! She screams at her best buddy Berkley. With Charley eating and all, you know who gets 1/2 of what's on the way to her mouth. She has started to develop a little bit of an attitude when it comes to getting what she wants. Of course, we never give in!! We all know who is in control around here!!

5 comments:

Terri said...

New pictures!! I love it!!

Can't wait to see you all on Friday!

Aunt T

Terri said...

I also love the pictures Sarah takes every month on the pink blanket. It's so fun to compare and to marvel at how B-I-G Charley is getting!

Melanie said...

Charley is so much fun to be around!!! :) I had so much fun hanging out with her over the weekend. She is getting so BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! She makes everything so much more excieting!!

Terri said...

Baby Charley is 10 months old now! She needs new pictures on her website when her ears feel better!

Terri said...

I love how NOT amused she is by the giant raincoat!

Fun at the zoo

Fun at the zoo

This is the look that has daddy wrapped around Charley's finger.

This is the look that has daddy wrapped around Charley's finger.

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Me and daddy at the park

Me and daddy at the park

The lollipop kid!

The lollipop kid!

Happy baby!

Happy baby!

I love to go for car rides!!

I love to go for car rides!!

Go Blues!!

Go Blues!!

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Mommy, Daddy, and Charley

Whoooooaaaa!

Whoooooaaaa!

I'm just resting

I'm just resting

One cool girl

One cool girl

Cheese!!!

Cheese!!!

Too cute!!

Too cute!!

Play! Play! Play!

Play! Play! Play!

Chubby cheeks

Chubby cheeks

I'm trying to take off!

I'm trying to take off!

Happy New Year from Colorado

Happy New Year from Colorado

We had a great time in Colorado!

We had a great time in Colorado!

Chilly Charley

Chilly Charley

It's cold out here!!

It's cold out here!!

Spending time with daddy

Spending time with daddy

Charley's first snow

Charley's first snow

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

What a great new toy!

What a great new toy!

Christmas morning with Grammy B

Christmas morning with Grammy B

On our way to see Santa

On our way to see Santa

Waiting patiently for Santa

Waiting patiently for Santa

Daddy and Charley picking out a Christmas tree

Daddy and Charley picking out a Christmas tree

Okay Santa, I want .........

Okay Santa, I want .........

Never mind, I don't want anything!

Never mind, I don't want anything!

Mommy and Charley at the tree farm

Mommy and Charley at the tree farm

Uncle Neil, Santa, & Charley

Uncle Neil, Santa, & Charley

Aunt Melanie is keeping Charley nice and warm!

Aunt Melanie is keeping Charley nice and warm!

Our little turkey

Our little turkey

Thanksgiving at Grammy B's

Thanksgiving at Grammy B's

Sweet potatoes on Turkey Day

Sweet potatoes on Turkey Day

Just g-riding with my pumps

Just g-riding with my pumps

Pumpkin patch fun

Pumpkin patch fun

One of these is not like the others

One of these is not like the others

This one is just for me

This one is just for me

Our little pumpkin

Our little pumpkin

I am tooooo cute!

I am tooooo cute!

I am 9 months old!!!

I am 9 months old!!!

8 months old

8 months old

I'm 7 months old

I'm 7 months old

I'm 6 months old!!

I'm 6 months old!!

Look! I'm 5 months old!

Look!  I'm 5 months old!

I'm 4 months!

I'm 4 months!

I'm 3 months old!!

I'm 3 months old!!

2 months old... Big Girl!!

2 months old... Big Girl!!

1 month old Charley

1 month old Charley
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker