Well, I can wake up this morning knowing that Charley will be born this month. When I think back on the last 9 months it seemed as though this month would never get here. She is now due in less than a week, and I can't believe it! At any point Matt and I will have our new little girl at home with us trying to get to know her and her routines.
My last day of school with my students is tomorrow, and I couldn't be any more excited about that as well. I have work days and workshops this week and then I will have my first summer "off" not working summer school. I will get to spend all of my time with Charley and some of the time getting ready for the beginning of next school year, which begins mid-July. I will have a substitute in my classroom for the first few weeks of the new school year. This is something that bothers me now but will be AOK when Charley gets here.
So... I will continue posting and will sometime soon get to share Charley's arrival with everyone!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





2 comments:
I'm so excited!!
Sarah and Matt,
We are so excited for the two of you! You both will be great! I wish you lots of happiness building many many memories with your new daughter...and for you, Sarah, I wish for you a little baby girl and a quick anestesiaologist!!! We love you both!
The Lenger's
Post a Comment