Well, Charley has been with us for one week now, and I can't believe it! How time will fly:)
Last Friday I had a scheduled induction and was a little nervous about it. Well, all of that worry didn't matter because Charley decided to come on Thursday instead. What a good girl. My water broke Wednesday night around 11:30 and we headed to the hospital around 1:00am. Charley was born at 3:37 Thursday afternoon. The labor and delivery was not as scary as I had always imagined it to be. Matt, Charley, and I were able to come home from the hospital on Saturday. We have spent the last week trying to get to know our little girl. She has had many friends and family come to visit. We have been so blessed to have so much help and love given to us all.
Little Charley is doing great. She sleeps in about 2-3 hour intervals. She loves to eat--just like mom and dad:) She also LOVES to be held. Daddy and I are doing our best to restrain ourselves so that we don't end up with a little monster. We have had so much fun with her this last week. We were looking at pictures from the hospital last night and were noticing how much she has already changed. We are taking pictures and using the camcorder like crazy to be sure we don't miss a thing! We can't wait for everyone to meet her!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment