Today Matt and I are celebrating our 7 year anniversary. It is hard to believe how quickly the time has gone. Matt is an amazing husband and daddy. I am blessed.
Here are a few pics from our big picture day yesterday. Cutie pants!!!
hi Mrs. Fredrick! this is your 2008-2009 student Allison Fischer [I'm writing on my friends blog}. Charley looks so adorable. In some of your pictures I saw she was standing! My first year in middle school was so much fun and I'm looking forward to the rest of the years in middle and high school. thank you so much for preparing me to get ready for the further years. Well I just wanted to say hi and if you ever have any extra time just email me at- horses163011@ yahoo.com. Bye!
4 comments:
Love love love these pics!!!!She is so darn cute!!!!Happy Anniversary guys!!!!
She is getting so big. She really is starting to look like you, Sarah. I can't believe it has been seven years since your wedding. Wow, time flies!
Cheers to 7 years! Congrats! I love Your photos!
your 4-ever student,
Allison Fischer
hi Mrs. Fredrick! this is your 2008-2009 student Allison Fischer [I'm writing on my friends blog}. Charley looks so adorable. In some of your pictures I saw she was standing! My first year in middle school was so much fun and I'm looking forward to the rest of the years in middle and high school. thank you so much for preparing me to get ready for the further years. Well I just wanted to say hi and if you ever have any extra time just email me at- horses163011@ yahoo.com. Bye!
Post a Comment