Charley is growing way tooooo fast!! We are having so much fun with her. She has 5 teeth and is working on her 6th. She is rolling all over to chase her toys. She hasn't quite figured out the crawling thing.....we're pretty sure the walking will come before the crawling. She could put down a whole box of Cheerios at a sitting if we allowed it, but she won't touch baby food. She's a snacker just like mommy and daddy. We love when she comes home from Ms. Tammy's house because she will just spend the night gabbing away. She loves her little friends and misses them terribly when she is not there.
Today we have a zoo day planned that we are very excited about. It is going to be a beautiful day, and we just know Charley will love seeing all of the animals!! We're going down to Cape on Sunday to see Great Grandpa Jean. He hasn't seen Charley since she was a month old. We are excited to see him, and Charley is pumped about another short road trip!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





4 comments:
YES! NEW CHARLEY PICS!!
(You can see from my comments that I check EVERY day, just in case.)
Have fun at the Zoo! Dont worry about the crawling... im sure its easier that way. Evan is EVERYWHERE! Cant wait to see you guys... Expect a dinner invite from us SOON!
I haven't been to the zoo since they installed those animal sculptures, so when I first saw the picture of Charley with the snake, I freaked out!
I kept trying to find the glass wall that was protecting her!
Hi guys charley is getting so big
You chat with me on my account
WWW.It'sahorseyworld.horsesaremythingforever.blogspot.com
Post a Comment