skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Little Family
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Charley's 1st Christmas is just days away
1 comment:
Kelly
said...
It will be magical!!!!It will make you believe in Santa again. HAve fun guys!!!!
December 21, 2008 at 5:48 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun at the zoo
This is the look that has daddy wrapped around Charley's finger.
Mommy, Daddy, and Charley
Me and daddy at the park
The lollipop kid!
Happy baby!
I love to go for car rides!!
Go Blues!!
Mommy, Daddy, and Charley
Whoooooaaaa!
I'm just resting
One cool girl
Cheese!!!
Too cute!!
Play! Play! Play!
Chubby cheeks
I'm trying to take off!
Happy New Year from Colorado
We had a great time in Colorado!
Chilly Charley
It's cold out here!!
Spending time with daddy
Charley's first snow
Merry Christmas!
What a great new toy!
Christmas morning with Grammy B
On our way to see Santa
Waiting patiently for Santa
Daddy and Charley picking out a Christmas tree
Okay Santa, I want .........
Never mind, I don't want anything!
Mommy and Charley at the tree farm
Uncle Neil, Santa, & Charley
Aunt Melanie is keeping Charley nice and warm!
Our little turkey
Thanksgiving at Grammy B's
Sweet potatoes on Turkey Day
Just g-riding with my pumps
Pumpkin patch fun
One of these is not like the others
This one is just for me
Our little pumpkin
I am tooooo cute!
I am 9 months old!!!
8 months old
I'm 7 months old
I'm 6 months old!!
Look! I'm 5 months old!
I'm 4 months!
I'm 3 months old!!
2 months old... Big Girl!!
1 month old Charley
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Our little family
I really couldn't ask for more!
My sweet girl
My Blog List
Bob, Lisa, Addison and Lucas
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago
Skylie Smiles
RA Sucks, Sero Negative RA Sucks Even More
10 years ago
Our Little Family
His Lovie
12 years ago
Drake Thomas Harashe
Neighborhood Kids' Christmas Party
13 years ago
The Manche's
Sister fun!
13 years ago
The Gentemann Gang
Eloie Rose Johnson
14 years ago
Buckman Blog
Tumbling Class
16 years ago
~ Evan Brandt ~
My, how time flies!!
16 years ago
Our Wedding Getaway!!!
The New Mr. and Mrs. Nathan and Lindsey Lafferty
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(27)
▼
December
(3)
Charley's 1st Christmas is just days away
Charley is 1/2 way to 1!!!!!!
Santa TWICE in one day!!
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
Crack me up!! Mommy loves this picture!!
Thirsty?
Rain Rain GO AWAY!
It's Spring!
Sweet girl
I'm a big girl.
Whatz up gangsta????!!
My best buddy and me!
Look at me!
After a long day at the zoo with Evan
Happy Valentine's Day!
Daddy and me
Mommy and me
Charley loved the penguins
SSSSSSSSnake!!!
Daddy and Charley cruising the zoo
I am precious
Just chilling out in the sink
I'm getting so big!
Hello there!
I'm 8 months old already!!
Could I get any cuter???
Charley in 80 years
Charley's 1st Christmas morning
Christmas morning
What to open next???
Frosty the Snowman
I'm getting so big!
Cheeeeese!!!
Hanging out
Look at me sit!!
Great Granny and Charley
Just bouncing around
Hey you!
Big smile for B
No thank you!!!
I don't think this is for me!!
I love my puppy
Our little hoosier baby
I'll take that!
hey up there
Cool Charley
Sleeping beauty
Playing in my big girl toy
Charley is here!!!
Sarah and Baby Charley
Matt and Baby Charley
Sweet Charley
Baby Charley
Charley with Grandams
Grandpa and Charley
Ginks, Aunt Mel, and Charley
Aunt Melanie and Charley
Uncle Ryan and Charley
Uncle Nathan and Charley
Aunt Lindsey with Charley
Uncle Neil and Charley
Uncle Matt with Charley
Aunt Terri and Uncle Matt
Matt, Sarah, and Berkley
1 comment:
It will be magical!!!!It will make you believe in Santa again. HAve fun guys!!!!
Post a Comment