Time flies when you're having fun!! Charley is getting so big! She loves to play and 'talk.' She picks up so much from her little friends at Ms Tammy's house. She has started this squealing thing that is too funny!
I only have 4 weeks of school left and then I will be back at home with Charley. I can't wait!!!! And, if you throw our 5 days off at Thanksgiving there is hardly anything left:)
Grandma and Grandpa are coming home from Leadville today. They have been gone for 2 weeks and Grandma B is having Charley withdraw so I'm sure she will be spending some quality time with Charley tomorrow.
Life is wonderful for all of us. God has blessed us in so many ways, the greatest blessing of all being our beautiful little girl!
Worst blogger ever!!!
9 years ago





4 comments:
5 months is too big! She needs to slow down!
Too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is getting so big. I can not believe how fast she is growing. Before we know it she will be crawling all over the place.
No way! Absolutely, positively no crawling!
We've got to draw the line somewhere!
Post a Comment